The one-year anniversary of my Chick Lit novel, In Need of Therapy, is on the horizon, and I have some exciting plans to mark the occasion, including giveaways, guest posts, special appearances by INOT characters, and fun remembrances from fans of the book. I look forward to celebrating this milestone with everyone!
Now let's talk prize packages. The winner of this "In Need of Reviews" giveaway** will receive a summer-centric, treat-your-tootsies gift pack that includes . . .
- Avon MegaWatt Nail Enamel in Voltage
- 8-Piece Portable Pedicure Kit (includes pair of printed toesies, emery board, nail brush, carbon steel nail clippers, pair of wood orange sticks, and clear PVC case with ribbon pull)
- Avon Foot Works Papaya Sorbet Exfoliating Scrub
- Convertible Flower Flip-Flop in Medium (Size 7-8)
- Avon Foot Works Papaya Sorbet Cooling Lotion
So, what do you have to do to be eligible to win this fab giveaway? It's simple. Post a review for In Need of Therapy on Amazon by July 31st, 2013, then e-mail me with a link to the review and I will enter you in the drawing. You can, also, be entered in the giveaway if you leave a review for my first book, Blame It on the Fame, on Amazon. Leave reviews for both books and get TWO entries! If you've already read either one of these books and just haven't gotten around to writing a review, now's the time! And I would appreciate everyone spreading the word about this giveaway so that I can reach my goal!
If you've already posted reviews for both of my books, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your support means everything. And there's another exciting giveaway coming up in a few weeks that I hope you'll enter!
*Giveaway is open to US residents only as shipping costs outside the country are prohibitive.