- When one receives the award, one posts 11 random facts about oneself and answers the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure one notifies the blogger that one nominated them!)
- One writes up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
- One is not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated one’s own blog!
- One pastes the award picture into one’s blog. (You can Google the image, there are plenty of them!)
2) I have a fuzzy slippers addiction. I own five pairs in different colors and wear them whenever I’m in the house because being barefooted gives me the creeps!
3) My mother's first pet was a Cocker Spaniel named Dilly. My first pet was a Cocker Spaniel named Brandy. Decades later, I have 3 dogs who are guess what? Cocker Spaniels! My family is stuck on that breed!
4) I have a thing for left-handed men. Maybe because they tend to be creative types?
5) If I had been born a boy, my name would have been Todd Owen Banister.
6) My office always smells like eucalyptus oil.
7) I worked as a caterer's assistant, a waitress in a seafood restaurant, and a salesperson in an outlet store by the beach when I was a teenager.
8) The first concert I went to was Hall & Oates.
11) I have never sent a text in my life (and I'm proud of it!)
Questions From Isabella Anderson:
Oh, gosh, I'd say 30 as you still have your looks and energy then, but you've had enough life experience to know how to make smart decisions.
A few, actually, but I refuse to name any names! ;)
Cinnamon. Makes me think of my childhood as my mother used to make my brother and I cinnamon toast as a special treat.
4) What is your favorite drink?
I really look forward to those two Diet Caffeine-Free Cokes I allow myself to drink every day. I drink so much water the rest of the time that I feel like I earn those sodas!
Definitely Queen of England as I've had a lifelong fascination with the Brits and the royal family in particular (I have a huge collection of Princess Di memorabilia that I amassed as a young girl.) The best thing about being queen would be getting to wear designer hats all the time. I look great in hats!
I like to kick it old-school with my pizza - extra pepperoni is the only topping I need.
I've wanted to be a writer since I was really young, like 8 or 9. I was writing plays in the 4th grade.
Tea - it's the English thing again (my maternal grandmother was born in the
.) I love a cup
of Earl Grey with a dollop of skim milk. UK
In, because my idea of the perfect date is being cuddled up on the couch with my honey, eating popcorn and watching a good movie.
Amy Adams. She's so talented! She can sing, as well as act, and is equally good in dramas and comedies. Plus, she's so sweet and pretty! I have a total girl crush on her.
Pride and Prejudice, the Keira Knightley/Matthew Macfadyen version. If I see that movie while channel-surfing, I have to stop and watch it. That film never gets old, and I always cry at the same parts!
My nominees for The Liebster Award are:
Questions for my nominees (I look forward to reading your answers!):
What's a talent you don't have, but wish you possessed?
Name one item on your bucket list?
Willy Wonka - Delightfully quirky or paranoid, Oompa Loompa-loving freak?
What's a girl's best friend besides diamonds?
Musician you'd like to be back-up singer for?
How many of the seven continents have you set foot on?
Who's your favorite Bond?
What's the most disgusting food you ever ate?
Reality show you can't live without?
How many times have you been a bridesmaid?
Pick your poison - If forced to spend a day with one of the following celebrities, which would be the most painful for you: Taylor Swift, Lindsay Lohan, Kim Kardashian, or Kristen Stewart?