We're having a party, and you're invited! In honor of May being International Chick Lit Month, some author friends and I decided to band together to celebrate, promote, and extol the many virtues of this wonderful, entertaining, and underappreciated genre. Chick Lit Author Blog Hop 2012 will be a week-long event, running May 14th-20th, and 34 amazing writers are donating their time, talent, and some very special prizes to make this inaugural event a huge success!
Here's how the blog hop will work . . .
- Each of the 34 participating authors has written a special Chick Lit-centric piece and these posts will go live on Monday, May 14th. At each blog hop stop, you will have the opportunity to enter to win a FREE Chick Lit e-book from that particular blog's owner/author. All you have to do is leave a comment on the blog post, including your name and e-mail address, and you're automatically entered to win. If you visit each blog hop stop, that means you have the chance to win 34 different e-books!
- The blog hop will start at Natalie Aaron & Marla Schwartz and end at Jen Tucker. You will find a list of all the stops on the blog hop at each auther's blog. Authors' blogs will be listed in alphabetical order according to last name.
- In each of the author's blog posts, there will be a
"secret word." This word will
be italicized, so it will be easy to
find. All you have to do is make note of
this secret word at each blog hop stop.
Collect all 34 secret words and submit your list to CLABlogHop@aol.com before on Sunday, May 20th
and you will be entered into the Grand Prize Drawing! The winner of this drawing will receive a
$150 Sephora gift card! $150 to spend on
make-up, fragrance, bath and body goodies, skin care, and hair products! How fun is that? This gift card can be redeemed online, or at
any Sephora store in the
- Winners of each of the participating author's e-books, as well as the Grand Prize winner of the $150 Sephora gift card will be announced on Monday, May 21st.
- Contests are open to residents of the United States only.
We hope you'll join us for this exciting event! Don't forget to tell all of your Chick Lit-loving friends! The more, the merrier!